Oak Framed Log Store LS2001
£1,995.00 ex. VAT
Solid oak framed log store. Our quality oak framed log stores are extremely robust and maintenance free. When fitted against your house or outbuilding, it will keep your firewood dry and will last generations. Our garden stores are also perfect bin stores and bike stores.
Our log store kits include pre-drilled chamfered staddle stones and a roofing pack of your choice – either Cedar shingles or natural Spanish slates.
LS2001 KIT INCLUDES:
- Solid oak log store frame pre-jointed from 175mm x 175mm fresh sawn oak.
- Seasoned oak draw pegs.
- Rafters and wall plates from Vac Vac clear treated construction grade softwood.
- Pre-drilled and chamfered staddle stones with stainless steel locating pins.
- Roofing pack to include Grade A Western Red Cedar shingles or natural slates, treated roofing battens and fixings (we will call you check which roof covering you prefer).
- Assembly drawings and the base layout.
Log store dimensions when assembled: 3000mm wide x 1500mm deep. 2400mm high at the rear. 1575mm clearance at the front.
Oak finish: Sawn (not planed)
Rafters and wall plate finish: Planed
Oak grade: ‘Character’ which means that some faces will include some small splits, knots, fissures, waney edge, sapwood and other natural characteristics. Radnor Oak will select beams it deems suitable and ‘fit for purpose’.
Maintenance required: None
Notes: Fresh sawn oak shrinks as it seasons. The beams will ‘weather’ to a silvery grey colour over time, and some faces may twist and split. These are natural characteristics of fresh sawn oak and are not imperfections.