Oak Framed Secure Garden Store LS3004
£5,995.00 ex. VAT
Solid oak framed secure store. Our quality oak framed stores are extremely robust. When fitted against your house or outbuilding, they create a perfect bin store, bike store, log shed, garden tool store or machinery store.
Our garden shed and store kits include heavy duty doors, ironmongery and a roofing pack of your choice – either Cedar shingles or natural Spanish slates.
LS3004 KIT INCLUDES:
- Solid oak frame pre-jointed from 175mm x 175mm fresh sawn oak.
- Seasoned oak draw pegs.
- Rafters and wall plates from Vac Vac clear treated construction grade softwood (natural timber colour with – no green or brown dye).
- Wall studs from Vac Vac clear treated construction grade softwood (natural timber colour with – no green or brown dye).
- Weatherboards from feather edged Vac Vac clear treated softwood (natural timber colour – no green or brown dye).
- Roofing pack to include Grade A Western Red Cedar shingles or natural slates, treated roofing battens and fixings (we will call you to check which roof covering you prefer).
- Double doors 55mm thick from high quality kiln dried Scandinavian Redwood.
- High quality ironmongery and fixings.
- Assembly drawings and the base layout.
Garden store dimensions when assembled: 5000mm wide x 1500mm deep. 2400mm high at the rear. 1575mm clearance at the front.
Oak finish: Sawn (not planed)
Rafters and wall plate finish: Planed
Oak grade: ‘Character’ which means that some faces will include some small splits, knots, fissures, waney edge, sapwood and other natural characteristics. Radnor Oak will select beams it deems suitable and ‘fit for purpose’.
Maintenance required: The doors will require protecting with a high quality exterior paint or sealant.
Notes: Fresh sawn oak shrinks as it seasons. The beams will ‘weather’ to a silvery grey colour over time, and some faces may twist and split. These are natural characteristics of fresh sawn oak and are not imperfections.