Oak Framed Log & Bin Store BLS001
£5,350.00 ex. VAT
Solid oak framed multi-functional garden store. Our quality oak stores are extremely robust and maintenance free. This fantastic free standing oak framed store will last generations. Perfect as a garden store, log store, bin store, bike store, or a combo.
Our garden store kits include a roofing pack of your choice – either Cedar shingles or natural Spanish slates.
BLS001 KIT INCLUDES:
- Solid oak log store frame pre-jointed from 175mm x 175mm fresh sawn oak.
- Seasoned oak draw pegs.
- Rafters and wall plates from Vac Vac clear treated construction grade softwood (natural timber colour with – no green or brown dye).
- Wall studs from Vac Vac clear treated construction grade softwood (natural timber colour with – no green or brown dye).
- Weatherboards from Vac Vac clear treated high quality feather edged softwood (natural timber colour with – no green or brown dye).
- Roofing pack to include Grade A Western Red Cedar shingles or natural slates, treated roofing battens and fixings (we will call you to check which roof covering you prefer).
- Assembly drawings and the base layout.
Log store dimensions when assembled: 3000mm wide x 1800mm deep. 2450mm high. Entrance clearance 1675mm.
Oak finish: Sawn (not planed)
Rafters, wall plate and wall studs finish: Planed
Weatherboard finish: Sawn (not planed)
Weatherboard profile: Heavy duty feather edged 24mm to 10mm (nominal)
Oak grade: ‘Character’ which means that some faces will include some small splits, knots, fissures, waney edge, sapwood and other natural characteristics. Radnor Oak will select beams it deems suitable and ‘fit for purpose’.
Maintenance required: None
Notes: Fresh sawn oak shrinks as it seasons. The beams will ‘weather’ to a silvery grey colour over time, and some faces may twist and split. These are natural characteristics of fresh sawn oak and are not imperfections.