Timber Frame Carport – TGSP1
Timber garage kit. Solid British Larch traditionally framed timber garage.
Garage and carport kits are pre-assembled in our workshop to ensure simple site assembly. All fixings are included.
Our quality Larch framed timber garages and carports are extremely robust and are maintenance free.
- Solid British Larch frame and sole plates traditionally jointed from 150mm x 150mm fresh sawn Larch.
- Solid British Larch knee braces fitted to the main frame.
- Seasoned draw pegs.
- Rafters, ridge board and wall studs from clear treated construction grade softwood.
- Weatherboards from Vac Vac clear treated feather edge Redwood.
- Wall stud panels supplied assembled.
- Rafter supplied pre-cut.
- Assembly drawings and base layout.
- Can be assembled on a concrete base or gravel.
Timber Garage dimensions when assembled: 3000mm wide x 5100mm deep x 3650mm high.
Larch frame finish: Sanded
Rafters, wall plate and wall studs finish: Planed
Weatherboard finish: Sawn (not planed)
Weatherboard profile: Heavy duty feather edged
Larch grade: ‘Character’
Maintenance required: None.